Monday, December 14, 2009

The Most Important Link

ARTSCAPE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Hello! I am starting this blog to track both mine, my boyfriends, and my dogs training progress. Pippin is a 6 year old terrier mix that recently bit my boyfriend, and since the bite has displayed what we to believe as dominance aggression towards him. Up until this point he was loosely trained and treated like he was a fellow human/ member of the family. He IS a member of the family but he needs to learn his spot in our pack and I need to ensure that he is not a threat to anyone. The day after the bite was filled with a multitude of questions from training methods to thoughts about humane euthanasia. I was thankful for some online sources (that I will link and reference throughout our journey) and believe that this might serve to help others as well as help my boyfriend and I document this experience.